Saturday, June 12, 2010

Slow Cooker London Broil

I found this recipe online, and adjusted it by adding baby carrots and potatoes.

2 bags baby carrots
6 potatoes, sliced
1 1/2 - 2 lb. london broil
1 1/2 cup water
1 envelope brown gravy mix
1 envelope ranch dressing mix
1 envelope italian dressing mix

Layer the baby carrotes and sliced potatoes in the bottom of a 5 or 6 qt. slow cooker. Place the london broil on top. Combine the water, gravy mix, ranch dressing mix and italian dressing mix. Cook on low for 6 hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't come across a really good recipe for London Broil yet. I'll have to give this one a try the next time I have some. Thanks for sharing!

Joanna said...

It was darn good, but next time, I will use half the amount of potatoes and carrots!!! I had more left over after all the meat was gone!